Technical event production for event organisers
Sterling Event Group have a passion for providing the very best event production and technical support within the UK. We work with many corporate event agencies, event management companies and end clients to deliver first class event production. We operate across the UK and internationally, but our main base is our 40,000 sqft warehousing and offices based near Manchester Airport. We have one of the largest fleets of audio visual equipment which includes the very latest technical AV & event production equipment and event technologies. Our 50 strong team are made up of Project Managers, Account Managers, Office Staff, Warehouse technicians, Stage & Set operatives and specialist event technicians. We are an experienced and friendly team who quite simply love what they do and strive to deliver first class event production on every single event, from small hires to full production events.
Sterling Event Group are specialists in event production. From our humble start over 20 years ago, to our current strong set up, we are trusted by our clients, many of which are high end global brands, to manage and deliver their events day in day out and their client’s events nationwide and internationally. We can offer quality event production for your next event or requirement. Our large stock of professional well kept equipment includes everything from a simple flipchart or microphone up to LED screens, back to laser projectors and projection screens for a small event. Our fleets includes audio, vision, lighting, staging, backdrops and sets, LED screens, rigging, plus a whole lot more for all manner of events and requirements.
As your event production partner, we will advise and design the best technical set up for your requirements. As part of our service, we can produce visuals to showcase our ideas and designs, which in turn gives you, the client, an insight into your event and how it will look and feel. With our large stock of high-end technical equipment and our highly experienced personnel, Sterling Event Group can and have provided technical event production for product launches, fashion shows, awards shows, exhibitions, day-to-day corporate venue events, conferences, sporting presentations, festivals, gala dinners, aware dinners, music events, charity events and public events. Our clients are testament to our service and you can be assured that your event is in good hands.
“I just wanted to put in an email what a fantastic job you did on our event. Everything went so smoothly and nothing was ever to much trouble. Your attitude and your team’s attitude on site was fantastic and I really appreciated all the extra bits you did for us to help make the event the best yet (according to the client!).”
Feedback from an event management client
“Thank you for everything last week at the Cathedral, we were so happy with how everything looked and the lights really transformed everything. Your team were very helpful onsite, please pass on my thanks. We look forward to working with you in the future.”
Feedback received from a university professional conference organiser PCO
“I just wanted to drop you a note to say how amazing the Sterling crew were on our fashion event! We can honestly say we wouldn’t have been able to do it without him and we wanted to make sure that this praise was sent direct to you guys. Nothing was too much of a hassle for them and their patience and enthusiasm was just outstanding, and we are truly grateful for that. We have had amazing feedback from the client about the AV team, around how nothing was too much trouble for them and whatever the request they were able to make it happen and in such a professional manner. I’m sure there will be many MANY more positive comments after the debrief but we wanted to make sure this was relayed to you today.”
Great feedback received following a beauty event for a high end Event Agency
“Just a brief line to express my sincere appreciation for the outstanding support we have received from the Sterling team in the last two months. As you are aware, your hire manager has tied everything up from a planning perspective – and we have experienced brilliant execution on the 9 events from your highly experienced technical team. I know you are aware of the format of the events – in essence, it’s fun and fundraising – and this series has focussed specifically on client and conquest companies – and as always, we absolutely wanted to impress. You know I made the decision to move our event business to Sterling based on supplier service experience – I absolutely need our technical team to demonstrate capability and for every event to feel seamless. This series has – and I’m excited to work with the team on the rest of the 2019 programme. Please pass on my thanks to all involved.”
Fantastic feedback received from our end client
Event production is a key service to providing comprehensive consultation and support for all types of events, no matter what size, offering each event organiser a completely customised service, tailored to their needs. The event production team is there to offer professionalism on all events such as weddings, corporate meetings, gala dinners, and look at what the brand or client is trying to achieve from their event. Our team can plan the logistics and technical aspects whilst adhering to your budget, locations, third party suppliers, equipment and any other possible additional service.
We understand what is required at every single stage of your event therefore we can provide our services from concept to finish, ensuring you or you’re client is happy at every stage pre-event, during and post-event. We work across all sectors of business, and our extensive knowledge means we can provide quality event production for any event.
An extensive array of equipment
Our event production services include the following wide range of AV equipment:
- PA System Hire – varying makes and models to suit any level of event
- Microphone hire including Lapel, headset, hand held, lectern and the popular throwable CatchBox microphones
- Projector hire – inc. lightest specification top end laser projectors and short-throw projectors
- Absen LED video walls – All HD and configurable to any size/shape
- Plasma and LCD screens – new range of 4k technology available in range of sizes from 43” to 86”
- Projection screens in range of sizes – rear and front projection in a range of frames
- Event technology including projection mapping, VR and holograms
- Live camera feeds – for live relay and/or recording
- Content Control/Vision Mixers – wide range of laptops, MacBooks, switchers, processors and controllers
- Power distribution and cabling
- Voting systems – for Q&A in conference etc
- Twitter / social media walls – to engage your delegates across your event
- Staging hire – mix of heavy and light weight deck for all event spaces
- Full stage set design and build – including bespoke designs, visualisations and creation
- Lighting hire including modern wireless and moving lights
- Pyrotechnics including Sparkular and MagicFX cannons
- Gobo / Logo projection – stock images and made to order
- Furniture – including LED furniture, ropes and poles and Gas Flambeaux
- Rigging – full range of rigging and trussing equipment
Event production for all event types
We have become the first choice for numerous live event agencies and event organisers across the North West and the UK providing event production and technical support to both them and their clients. The types of events we regularly support include:
- Conferences – small boardroom meetings to large delegate venues and hotels
- AGMs – internal or external events
- Award Ceremonies – in small or large venues and hotels
- Seminars – university venues or hotels and internally within your business
- Corporate Parties – marquee events, or held in small or large venues
- Roadshows – across Manchester, the UK and internationally
- Exhibitions – in exhibition halls, specialist venues or hotels
- Experientials – across Manchester and the UK
- Brand and Product launches – internal or externally held across Manchester and the UK
- Trade Shows – small and large events, with bespoke exhibition stand builds
- Staff appreciation events – held internally at your company or externally at venues
- Gala Dinners – held in stadiums, venues, hotels or large arenas
- Charity Events – held in marquees, hotels or venues across Manchester and the UK
For all your event production requirements look no further than Sterling Event Group. Whether your event is a corporate conference, an awards dinner, an exhibition or a private event, we are available to support all event production from a small event to a full production. If you’re organising an event and looking for advice in technical event production then please get in touch and one of our team would be delighted to assist you. Sterling Event Group understand that successful events require high quality event production delivered by friendly experienced professionals. Our vast experience in managing technical event production for corporate shows, sporting event, live music events and weddings/parties is unrivalled, and our team can design and create full-scale event productions to whatever your requirements may be. So if you are requiring technical event production and require first class AV hire we would love to hear from you.
We have worked in some of the UK’s best conference and events venues such as Hilton Manchester Deansgate, Concorde Conference Centre at Runway Visitors Park, Manchester Central, The Point, Old Trafford Manchester United, the Etihad Stadium Manchester City, Victoria Warehouse, AJ Bell Stadium, The Monastery, Manchester Cathedral, The Principal, The Midland Hotel, The Mercure Piccadilly, Radisson Edwardian and The Lowry Hotel, the list goes on.