Barco Image Pro II Scaler
ImagePRO-II is an advanced high-performance all-in-one video scaler, scan converter, switcher, and transcoder converting most input signal formats to most output formats. ImagePRO-II supports Analog, dual link DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort and 3G SDI signal formats, including 4K@30p via dual link DVI and DisplayPort. Loop-through outputs are provided for the Analog, DVI and SDI input and gen-lock signals. With features like 4K scaling, HDCP and EDID management, USB back-up and restore, extremely low latency converting modes, still store capture/import/export, ImagePRO-II is the industry-leading 4K scaler, converter, and switcher.
- 5 fixed inputs (6 with dual output option) 1 Dual Link DVI-I up to 4K@30p DVI 1 HD-15 (VGA) 1 HDMI 1.4 (165 Mpix/sec) Excl ImagePRO II Jr 1 DisplayPort 1.1 Up to 4K@30p (300Mpix/sec max) Excl ImagePRO II Jr 1 3G SDI (2x 3G SDI with dual output option)
- 6 fixed outputs (7 with dual output option) 1 Composite NTSC/PAL via BNC 1 Dual Link DVI-I Up to 4K@30p DVI 1 HD-15 (VGA) 1 HDMI 1.4 (165 Mpix/sec)Excl ImagePRO II Jr 1 DisplayPort 1.1 Up to 4K@30p (300Mpix/sec max) Excl ImagePRO II Jr 1 3G SDI (two with dual output option)
- Analog reference input/loop on BNC connectors; bi-level and blackburst at SD and tri-level at HD, or locked to any input signal. S3D Sync: input Din connector, output Din connector
- One input source output across all connectors that support the selected output resolution. With dual output option, output connections can be selected to either follow the "A" scaler channel or the "B" scaler channel.
- Dual output card and Audio output card available.
- HDCP compliant
- Ethernet RJ45, 10/100 Mbps autosense computer, tablet, smartphone via web browser. Control functions include: source input configuration, output format selection, test pattern selection, transition effect selection and control