Kramer DVI Fiber Optic Cable - 50m
C-FODM/FODM Kramer DVI Fiber Optic Cable
Kramer’s all DVI cable system is constructed of high-performance hybrid cable containing fiber optic and copper wires terminated with DVI-D connectors on each end. They are designed to transmit DVI-D signals extremely long distances with pristine digital image quality video with the copper cable carrying additional data required for HDCP compliance.
- COMPLIANCE WITH DVI STANDARD: Supports DVI1.0 and DDC2B, fully implemented by fiber−optic communication, HDCP compatible.
- EXTENSION LIMIT: 100m (328ft) for WXGA (1600 x 1200) @60Hz refresh rate.
- BANDWIDTH: Supports UXGA at 60Hz or 1.65Gbps bandwidth per graphic channel.
- HYBRID FIBER OPTIC CABLE: Riser jacket of retardant PVC using 4 strands.
- TENSILE LOAD: 1,800N.
- MINIMUM BEND RADIUS: 15.4cm (6.1in).
- HUMIDITY: 5% to 85%
- OUTER CABLE DIAMETER: 7.6mm (0.3in).
- DIMENSIONS: 3.9cm x 1.54cm x 5.3cm (1.53in x 0.61in x 2.08in) W, D, H.
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 5V DC, <500mA.
- CLAMPING STRENGTH TO CABLE: 14kgf.
- TEMPERATURE: Operating: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F), storage: −40° to 70°C (−40° to 158°F).