Manfrotto Lightweight Camcorder Tripod
Manfrotto 190XDB Tripod Legs (Black) with 390RC2 Junior 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head
The Bogen/Manfrotto 190XDB Tripod Legs with 390RC2 Junior 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head builds on the success of the 3001 series, but has been redesigned to offer better ergonomics of the leg-angle release mechanism. The redesigned leg-angle presets allow the camera to be positioned at all intermediate heights, from minimum to maximum extension. Ideal for use with cameras up to SLR size with medium pro zoom lens attached.
With less features than the 190XB or 190XBPRO and a simpler design, this model is a 0.5 lb lighter, and a more economical choice.
The 390RC2 Junior 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head is specifically designed to allow both still photographic and video applications. The long locking pan handle coupled with special Teflon pads assures easy adjustment with smooth pans and tilts. The head has a quick release camera platform, which can be flipped for vertical orientation of still photografic cameras. The pan-locking bar is padded with soft non-slip rubber.
- Load Capacity 9.5 lbs (4.3kg)
- Maximum Height 61.4" (155.9cm)
- Maximum Height w/o Column Extended 50.5" (128.3cm)
- Minimum Height 17.7" (45.0cm)
- Folded Length 25" (63.5cm)
- Leveling Bubble/Illuminated No
- Weight 5 lbs (2.3kg)
- Head Type 390RC2 Junior 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head
- Quick Release Yes
- Material Aluminum
- Head Attachment Fitting 3/8"
- Leg Stages/Sections 2/3
- Leg Lock Type Wing nuts
- Independent Leg Spread Yes
- Spiked/Retractable Feet Optional (190SPK2N)
- Center Brace No
- Center Column Type Rapid sliding
- Center Column Sections 1