CM Prostar 250KG Electronic Hoist 12m H.O.L.
Lightweight, quiet and portable, the CM Prostar is designed and built for the unique rigging needs encountered at small venues. Featuring an overload device that protects the hoist, operator and structure from damaging overloads.
The Columbus McKinnon Prostar is a compact, electric chain hoist specifically designed for light weight lifting applications and is ideal for use in theatres, hotels, exhibitions and conferences.
All of our Truss, Hoists, Rigging Hardware, Ladders and Stands are visually inspected and, where appropriate, load tested by an independent inspection firm to ensure that, where applicable, these items are certified and meet the standards set out by the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER), and the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER).
- DC electro-mechanical brakes Non-adjusting for low maintenance and quite operation.
- Precision machined gears heat treated for strength and durability.
- One piece jam free chain guide for smooth operation.
- Lightweight, cast aluminum, durable and strong housing black powder coated finish for low visibility.
- 10 pocket oblique lift wheel for quiet and smooth operation.
- Overload protection helps prevent lifting of dangerous overloads.
- Chain stop mounted on Load Chain prevents over-travel.
- 16 FPM lifting speed (4.87m)