Yamaha CL5 inc. MY-AD24 Card
72 Channel Digital Control Surface
Yamaha CL series digital mixing consoles represent a new level of refinement. They offer an evolved experience in accessible mixing, plus sonic purity with sound shaping capabilities that will give the most imaginative engineer unprecedented creative freedom. At the heart of the CL5 is Yamaha’s acclaimed Centralogic user interface, ensuring that the consoles will be immediately familiar to many live sound engineers. The CL5 also incorporates a new generation, highly responsive colour touch screen and an array of user definable rotary encoders and buttons along with newly designed faders that offer optimum feel, visibility and accuracy. Faders are also freely configurable to allow control of any combination of inputs and outputs. Flexable input and ouptut configerations are achieved by the built in Dante ports that allow bi-directional connectivity to Yamaha's Rio Racks which provide reduntant and scalable networked audio. Multiple Rio Racks and CL5 surfaces can be networked together to handle large mixing requirements.
- Input Processing Channels: 72 Mono, 8 x Stereo
- Local I/O: 8 x XLR input, 8 x XLR output, 1 x ABS /EBU Out, 3 x Mini-YGDAI card slots (MY8-AD24 card included)
- Mix / Matrix Busses: 24 Mixes / 8 Matricies
- Effects: Multiple Yamaha effect engines, graphic equalisers and dynamic plugins
- Fader Configuration: 16-fader left section, 8-fader Centralogic section, 8-fader right section, 2-fader master section