Sterling Event Group have worked with the Chartered Insurance Institute for a number of years and were delighted to have been chosen to support their Conference and Awards event
Sterling Event Group have worked with the Chartered Insurance Institute for a number of years and were delighted to have been chosen to support their Conference and Awards event. After many discussions, the client decided to focus on bringing the vision elements to the forefront and chose a stage set based around a large Absen LED video wall.
As this was a new concept for the client, our in-house designers created 3D visuals to show how this would look in the space to share with the event stakeholders beforehand, so they could rest assured that their vision would be delivered.
The event took place at the recently refurbished and rebranded Principal Hotel in Manchester. The venue offers a fantastic setting for any conference but with a low ceiling within the Whitworth Suite, the LED video wall really came into its own as it requires no projection distance/ceiling rigging points and it offered a high resolution and bright display of the key conference content, adding impact to the event without taking up vital space!
To switch up the set from day time conference to evening, the team changed the lighting design for the room to make it more atmospheric, but to tie the evening back into the brand and theme of the conference, the set panels were wrapped with a custom print which featured a word cloud made up of the company values. It was a small change, achievable in a short turnaround time but certainly added a talking point for the evening.
The event was a great success and as a result, CII have invited us to work with them again for their next event.
The event was a great success!
- Full range d&b audio system to play background music, walk up stings to introduce speakers onto stage and to support the impactful video content
- Professional conference lighting package with fixtures that can be utilised for giving a bright and clean look for the day time element but can also be transformed into an elegant and atmospheric setting for the evening cocktail party and awards
- Staging with curved corners to break away from the standard, corporate square and finished in white carpet to provide a slick finish
- Laser cut logos to give texture to the set panels
- Word Cloud Foamex print added to the curved panels during the turnaround to help transform the stage set for the evening party
- 4.5m wide, 2.5m high, high resolution LED video wall to form a vibrant backdrop to the stage
- 50” LED Screens on curved floor stands to ensure visibility throughout the room, despite pillars in the space