Please sign in to view your quote.
ASL B217 Comms Base Station
The BS 217 is designed to function as the master unit in an ASL intercom system. It is suitable for use in both portable as well as in fixed installations. The BS 217 incorporates its own built-in switch mode universal power supply, and operates as a dual channel power supply for driving connected beltpacks.
Availability: In stock
- Separate TALK and CALL buttons with indicators for each channel
- Volume control (LISTEN level) for each channel
- Power supply capable of driving fifteen BS 17 beltpacks to full volume
- AUX input volume control separately adjustable for each channel
- AUX input for line level audio
- Dynamic range: 80 dB (1kHz, THD <1%)
- Frequency response: 200 Hz - 15 kHz (-3 dB)
- Call signal (send): +2.8 mA
- Call signal threshold (receive): +2.4 V DC
- Operating voltage: +30 V DC
- Impedance: 350 ohms (1 kHz), 2.2 kOhms (DC)
- Audio level: nom. -18 dBu, max. +0 dBu