Outboard 12 Way Controller
A compact control unit for up to 12 electronic hoists.
The LV12 is designed to operate twelve low-voltage controlled chain-hoist motors in staging and rigging applications. It features heavy duty connectors and controls.
All of our Truss, Hoists, Rigging Hardware, Ladders and Stands are visually inspected and, where appropriate, load tested by an independent inspection firm to ensure that, where applicable, these items are certified and meet the standards set out by the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER), and the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER).
- Twelve channels of low-voltage control and 3-phase hoist power distro
- Selectable Normal multichannel mode or Pickle mode
- Industry standard Ceep (Socapex-style) control/power connectors.
- Integral Emergency Stop button, link-able across multiple units.
- E-Stop circuit features automatic self-test function.
- 32 Amp 3 Phase connector