Manfrotto Fluid Head Camera Tripod
Manfrotto 525MVB 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod w/501HDV Head Kit
The Manfrotto 501HDV525PKIT video tripod kit consists of the 525MVB professional video tripod legs (black) with ground-level spreader, 501HDV pro video head, 520BALL 75mm half ball, and the MBAG90P 35" (89cm) padded tripod bag.
Designed to accommodate evolving video technology, the 501HDV features improved drag in both axes and switchable counterbalance for the latest ultralight high-definition camcorders. In addition, controls have been repositioned and reshaped for superior operational ergonomics. A sliding camera plate helps balance uneven payloads due to outboard batteries or matte boxes, dual rosettes permit left- or two-handed pan arm configurations, and the rear-mounted spirit level facilitates rapid setups.
The 525MVB lightweight 2-stage professional video tripod is constructed of lightweight aluminum alloy and high-strength plastic composite materials which yield a 30% weight savings over conventional designs. This three-section tripod has two stages with fast-action locks and a convenient 75mm receiver for rapid setup and leveling. Used in conjunction with the included ground-level spreader, delicate floor surfaces are protected from the spiked feet, which are normally used in soft, unstable footings.
- Load Capacity 13.2 lbs (6.0 kg)
- Maximum Height 66.0" (167.6 cm)
- Maximum Height w/o Column Extended N/A
- Minimum Height 17.0" (43.2 cm)33.
- Folded Length 33.5 (85.1 cm)
- Leveling Bubble/Illuminated Yes/Non
- Weight 11 lbs (5 kg)
- Counter Balance System Fixed spring
- Quick Release/Wedge Plate Yes (501PL)
- Balance Plate Yes, with 58mm of travel
- Tilt Drag 1-Step
- Tilt Range -60 to +90°
- Tilt Lock Separate
- Spring Loaded Counter Balance 1-Step
- Pan Range 360°
- Pan Lock Separate
- Material Aluminum alloy
- Head Attachment Fitting 75mm
- Leg Stages/Sections 2/3
- Leg Lock Type Fast-action locks
- Independent Leg Spread Yes
- Spiked/Retractable Feet Spiked
- Center Brace Ground level spreader